Welcome

Thursday, February 18, 2010

About Moving to New Jersey for work (near Newark), where should I live

Moving to New Jersey for work (near Newark), where should I live?
I am moving out in about a month and need to find an apartment until my wife and kids move out here. I'm looking for a fun, family friendly community with good schools. Any recommendations? I will be working near Newark and would consider up to an hour commute. Thanks!
Other - United States - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You don't say anything about a budget..... Glen Ridge West Orange Short Hills Chatham Westfield
Answer 2 :
hey if you need to put anything in storage i can recommend this storage place they do the whole tri state area i do not live in NJ but NYC and just trying to help you out. http://www.storagedeluxe.com
Answer 3 :
new brunswick, east brunswick, south orange, union, summit and linden
Read more other entries :